Please contact us before ordering.
We reserve the right to not sell these masks if you are not healthcare worker or are not purchasing on behalf of a healthcare organization.
Approvals and Standards
- NIOSH approved N95 respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH approval number: 84A-0006
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask - fluid resistant
- Health Canada Class I medical device
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency F2101 >99% BFE
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10) per US OSHA and Canada CSA
Intended to be worn by operating room personnel during surgical procedures to help protect both the surgical patient and the operating room personnel from transfer of microorganisms, body fluids, and particulate material.
Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
Do Not Use For
DO NOT use in industrial settings
DO NOT use for gases or vapors (i.e. anesthetic gases such as isoflurane or vapors from sterilants such as glutaraldehyde.)
DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions
3M 1860 - Surgical N95 Respirator ($6.50/mask, 20/box)
- NIOSH approved N95 rating
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- Fluid Resistant 120 mmHg
- Flammability Rating Class I
- Adjustable nose clip
- Braided and stapled headbands
- Straps – Braided Polyisoprene
- Staples - Steel
- Nose Clip – Aluminum
- Nose Foam – Polyurethane Foam
- Filter – Polypropylene
- Shell – Polyester
- Coverweb - Polypropylene
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Approximate weight of product: 0.40 oz.